Welcome to this page where we provided you with the latest updates on the Akwa Ibom Election Results 2023. #Akwaibomelectionresults2023
As the dust settles on the 2023 general elections in Nigeria, the results of the polls in Akwa Ibom state have been a topic of interest.
Akwa Ibom Election Results 2023
According to reports, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar emerged victorious in the state’s presidential election, defeating his closest rivals Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi.
The Akwa Ibom state has always been considered a stronghold for the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), and this year’s election was no exception.
With over 80% of the votes cast, Atiku Abubakar secured a landslide victory over his opponents, a result that many analysts have attributed to his extensive grassroots campaign and support base in the state.
Tinubu and Obi, who represented the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and PDP respectively, were unable to garner the same level of support as Atiku in the state, despite their strong campaigns.
The results of the Akwa Ibom state election are a significant indication of the wider trend in the 2023 polls, as it appears that the PDP has been able to maintain its stronghold in the South-South region of Nigeria.
As we wait for the official announcement of the final election results by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), it is clear that the people of Akwa Ibom have spoken, and their voices have been heard loud and clear.
Overall, the Akwa Ibom state election results have demonstrated the importance of effective grassroots mobilization and community engagement in achieving electoral success.
It remains to be seen how this will impact the political landscape of Nigeria in the coming years, but one thing is certain – the people of Akwa Ibom have made their voices heard, and their votes have counted.
Here is The Akwa Ibom Election Results 2023
|Candidate||Number of Votes|
|Atiku Abubakar (PDP)||214,012|
|Bola Tinubu (APC)||160,620|
|Peter Obi (LP)||132,683|
- Atiku Abubakar won the 2023 presidential election in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
- Atiku, who was the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), won by a significant margin, defeating other major candidates such as Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP).
- The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced Atiku as the winner, with over 80% of the votes cast in the state.
- The victory in Akwa Ibom State was seen as an important one for the PDP, which has traditionally been strong in the state and the wider South-South region of Nigeria.
- The results of the election in Akwa Ibom State were part of a wider trend, as the PDP was able to maintain its dominance in the region, winning most of the seats in the state and national assemblies.
- Atiku’s victory was attributed to his extensive grassroots campaign and support base in the state, as well as his promises to improve the economy, tackle corruption and insecurity, and provide better education and healthcare services for Nigerians.