In this article, you will know what is law and order in civic education and importance of law and order in the society.
What Is Law And Order In Civic Education?
Law and Order is a condition in which the existing rules, regulations, norms and related legal codes are recognized and observed for the sustenance of peace, orderliness and security of lives and property in society.
Importance Of Law And Order In The Society
Below are the importance of law and order in the society:
- It ensures peace and harmony in the society.
- It guarantees security of life and property of Nigerians.
- It promotes orderly behaviour of citizens.
- It ensures social stability in human relationships among Nigerians.
- It promotes socio-economic development.
- It promotes effective function of societal institutions.
- It promotes accountability of the government to the governed.
- It ensures tolerance of other peoples opinion or views.
- It ensures obedience to constituted authorities.
YOU MAY LIKE: Importance Of Public Service In Civic Education