Do you want to know the official Jamb subject combination for Structural Engineering 2022? Search no more. This post is about the UTME subjects for Structural Engineering in Jamb 2022.
Below, you will get to know the subjects to write in Jamb for Structural Engineering, required utme subjects for Structural Engineering to students that want to study Structural Engineering at any higher institution in 2022, and finally, the requirements for both Direct Entry and UTME candidates.
Let’s get started with the official Structural Engineering subjects for Jamb for all institutions.
Correct JAMB Subject Combination For Structural Engineering 2022
Approved UTME subjects for Structural Engineering students:
- Use of English
The purpose of this paper is to present the contents of the JAMB Subject combination for Structural Engineering, which is an attempt to enhance the standardization of the structure of the courses on structural engineering in the Nigerian university and polytechnic system, which are mostly conducted in English language.
Requirements to Study Structural Engineering in Nigeria 2022
- First, five (5) credit passes at least not excluding English language and Maths in WAEC 0r NECO (O’level result) in one sitting before you can study Structural Engineering in any higher institutions in Nigeria. Some institutions accepts two sittings.
- You need to be up to 16 years old or above before you could be considered getting admission.
- Meet the school of your choice cut-off mark for Structural Engineering.
- Made a good UTME score, O’level result.
- Good Post UTME score helps in getting admission.
Direct Entry Requirements To Study Structural Engineering in Nigeria 2022
- Not more than two (2) sittings with a minimum of five (5) credits in WAEC or NECO (GCE).
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
- A degree in related fields (First Class/ Second Class Upper).
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
- A minimum of National Diploma (ND), Advanced Level Certificates, and Merit Pass in National Certificate of Education (NCE).
- According to Jamb, Direct entry candidates are to purchase form through JAMB site.
- Other requirements are qualifications equivalent to (1) and (5) above and are acceptable your institution’s Senate. In addition, to requirement for admission, candidates must meet up with Departmental requirements or Faculty.
Goodluck as you have known the 2022 JAMB Subject Combination For Structural Engineering students.
I hope you find this post on 2022 Jamb subjects for Structural Engineering interesting. If you have any questions on this topic, kindly let me know on the comment section. Share or pass this post with your friends and fellow Jambites that are may need to know Jamb subjects for Structural Engineering.