IMT/UNN Degree Post-UTME 2021/2022 Cut-off marks, Eligibility and Registration Details
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes;
- Banking and Finance-B.sc
- Public Administration-B.sc
- Business Administration-B.sc
- Mass Communication B.Sc
- Computer Science B.Sc
Note that the above programmes have been approved by the National University Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are qualified to participate in National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Candidates with National Diploma(ND) from recognized Polytechnics in Nigeria who applied for Direct Entry in 2021/2022 UTME are also eligible for the screening examination into the above programmes.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER BASED.
Date of the POST UTME for both the post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is on Saturday 2nd Feb.2022.
Venue: CBT CENTRE,IMT(CAMPUS3),ENUGU.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit imt.edu.ng.
- Click on ONLINE PORT
- Click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website and fill the application
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option
And generate an INVOICE.
- Proceed to ANYBANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (2,00)only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit card
- After payment, print the application acknowledgement
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email
And phone number.
- For online Application Support, contact: 07016705460;07042099242;or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Candidates are required to upload online O’Level Result (WASSCE, NECO AND NABTEB).
Candidates whose Institutions of first choice is not IMT/UNN are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology(IMT),Enugu In affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka as their First Choice Institution. Any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
Dr. Mrs. Ijeoma C.Aneke