How can I change my Uniben Kofa Password? If you’re looking for information on how to change your Uniben Kofa password, you’ve come to the correct place. We strive to provide our audience with accurate information and instructions.
The truth is that we are not perfect as humans, which implies that we will make mistakes at some point in our lives. Many applicants wish to alter or reset their Uniben Kofa password for a variety of reasons, including forgetting their password or the page displaying invalid password.
What Should I Do If I Forget My Uniben Kofa Password?
Submit your username or email address below to reset your password. If they can locate you in the database, they will send you an email with information on how to regain access.
Here are the 5 easy steps to Change Your Uniben Kofa Password
- Please go to https://uniben.waeup.org/requestppw for more information. or go to this page.
- Fill in the blanks with your Last Name, which is also your Surname.
- Enter your matriculation or registration number.
- Please enter your email address here.
- Then, on the blue button you saw, click it.
Please keep in mind that your child’s student record will be checked, and temporary login credentials will be supplied to the email address provided above.
To continue, you must input the Kofa-stored email address of the parent. You’ll only be able to see specific info after logging in.
You will be unable to make changes to your data, register for courses, or make payments. For a period of ten minutes, the login credentials will be valid. You will be automatically logged out after this time has passed.
How to Register for the Uniben Post-Utme Exam in Simple Steps
Before beginning the application process, candidates should ensure that they have a valid e-mail account. kindly For first-time applicants, follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.uniben.edu and look around. Select WAEUP PORTAL from the Student Portal drop-down menu.
2. Select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2020/2021 from the Applicants drop-down menu.
3. To continue, go to the top left of the displayed page and click Register for application.
4. Enter your surname and JAMB registration number exactly as they appear on your JAMB registration slip. Your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser right away.
5. the back Click ‘Login’ on uniben.waeup.org (top right of the front page).
6. To log in, enter your username and password.
7. To begin the application process, go to ‘Application record’ and fill out all of the needed fields.
8. To pay for the application, go to the bottom of the page and click “Add online payment ticket,” then go to the top left corner of the page and click “Pay with Remita,” then follow the instructions to pay the N 2,000.00 application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
9. Before submitting your application online, examine and double-check your information. (After the deadline, no corrections will be considered.)
10. Return to the website at the allotted time to print the acknowledgment slip with your individual screening schedule.
If you have any issues with this post, please let us know in the comments section below, and always check back to see if your concern has been answered, as we strive to respond within 24 hours.