How To Change Your Facebook Profile Picture Without Anyone Noticing
This has been a problem for most people. Most times we might want to change our Facebook Profile Pictures but then we relent because changing our profile picture may attract attention from friends and family, so here is a way you can easily Change Your Facebook Profile Picture Without Anyone Noticing you ever did.
Do not bother about this anymore as Droidvilla would give you a solution to this with just 4 steps:
How To Change Your Facebook Profile Picture Without Anyone Noticing.
- Choose your desired photo ( the picture you would like to use as your Facebook profile picture).
- Click on Your Facebook Profile picture, when this is done there would be a pop up menu, prompting you to Take a photo, Upload a photo, or View profile picture ( for those using the Facebook lite app).
- Click on upload a picture and select the desired picture of your choice, when this is done click on update.
- Immediately your profile picture has been changed, go back to your Facebook timeline and you’ll see your newly updated profile picture as a post. E.g Blaze updated his profile picture then you’ll also see your new profile picture.
- Click on the 3 dots “…” at the top right corner of the post, then select change audience and then click only me.
And that’s it you just successfully changed your profile picture and no one would be able to notice that you Changed your Facebook Profile Picture.