How To Join “the Campuscatch Discussion Forum For Students” In Less Than Five Minutes
In distance learning, getting students to participate in a virtual classroom can be challenging. Technology, however, exists to help provide supplemental strategies. Using online discussion tools can be a great way to help students build conversation skills and increase their engagement. With online discussions, students have the opportunity to connect with each other virtually and should feel free to share their opinions…
Welcome to The Campuscatch discussion forum for students
Read to the end in other for you to know how and ways to join “The Campuscatch students Forum” easily without any stress.
Didn’t the name “THECAMPUSCATCHFORUM” sounds new in your ear? I Knew it will, but relax and read to end.
Read to the end to know how to join the Forum easily without stress.
The forum is dedicated to Nigerian students, And also dedicated to students from all over the world who are into studies stuff. You can also get Latest Schools news and Admission Updates in the forum
We wish the CEO Happy Earth Strong. Soar higher.
Steps On How To Join “The Campuscatch discussion forum for students”
1. Log-on to www.Campuscatch.com.ng
2. Check for the registration page by clicking on the navigation bar option button at the upper left hand side in the forum.
3. A page will comes up where you will provide your details as follows: Username and a valid Email address.
Note: Your username must be between 3 and 15 characters.
4. Confirm you are not a robot.
5. Click on the rectangle box that says, I agree to receive an email confirmation with a link to set a password.
Note: After you have provided all the necessary information/details, click on the blue Register colum/box.
6. After the registration, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to set a new password on the valid email address you provided during the registration.
Note: Please check your spam folder for your username and password after registration. It might not deliver to your mail inbox.
7. Go to your email inbox, you will found a link sent from the forum to your mail, click on the link to set your password.
You will be automatically redirected to where you will set your password.
On the page, you will get to found two options: 1. Type in your new password. 2. Retype in your new password.
8. Click on the option that says set password. That is all you are good to go.
9. You can now login to the forum with your username and password.